You can straighten your hair gently without fear of damage. The remington keratin therapy s8590 hair straightener protects hair from damage and brittleness by up to 57 percent better than a regular remington hair straightener. The straightening plates are additionally made of advanced ceramics and thanks to the unique keratin protective technology they are soaked in keratin. During styling, nourishing keratin microparticles gradually release into the hair, while providing care and protection.
A special heat protection sensor reads the moisture level of the hair at all times and regulates the temperature of the straightener accordingly. Thanks to this, the hair is protected during straightening, and after styling, it remains not only perfectly straight and smooth, but also moisturized and strengthened.
- Gently and effectively straightens and smoothes hair
- Provides up to 57 percent more protection against damage and brittle hair
- Nourishes, moisturizes and strengthens the hair during straightening
- Adds intense shine to the hair
- Promotes healthy hair appearance
- Heat protection sensor - adjusts the temperature of the straightener to the quality / moisture level of the hair
- Keratin Protective technology - straightening plates from advanced ceramics
Saturated with keratin conditioner
- Movable plates with a length of 110 mm - ensure even pressure during straightening
- Fast heating within 15 seconds and integrated digital display
- 5 levels of temperature setting (160-230 ° C)
- Temperature lock function - prevents unwanted change of temperature setting during straightening
- Automatic shutdown after 60 minutes
- "Turbo Boost" function - for quick heating to the highest temperature
- Lockable straightening plates and rotating cord
- Heat resistant case
How to use:
Use on clean, dry and thoroughly combed hair. Turn on the hair straightener and set the required temperature that suits your hair type. The heat protection function is activated automatically. Insert a strand of hair at the top of the device between the straightening plates and push them together. From top to bottom, use a straightener over the entire length of the hair strand. When straightening, model the lower layers first and gradually move to the outer strands. The heat protection sensor during straightening monitors the level of moisture in the hair and sets the optimal temperature on a regular basis.