Discover the secret of perfectly moisturized skin without visible wrinkles. Regenerating and moisturizing cream against the first signs of aging eisenberg classique crème secret premières rides will pleasantly refresh your skin, brighten and smooth it.
Hyaluronic acid together with the unique Trio-Molecular® formula smoothes wrinkles, significantly increases the level of skin hydration and makes it visibly smoother and firmer. Vitamin E contributes to the slowing of the skin aging process and, together with shea butter, maintains optimal hydration.
- Clearly reduces the first signs skin aging
- Smoothes wrinkles and gives the skin elasticity
- Regenerates the skin and moisturizes
- Makes the skin smooth and soft
- Has antioxidant properties
- Perfect for use at 28-40 years of age
- Light, blending texture
Clinical efficacy after 56 days Use:
- 80 percent of volunteers had a marked reduction in wrinkles
- 16 percent of volunteers improved skin hydration
- 85 percent said that their skin became smoother
Test results based on self-assessment of volunteers:
- 85 percent of people experienced a visible reduction in wrinkles
- 85 percent of people said their skin became more hydrated
- 85 percent felt their skin became softer
- 85 percent of people saw increased flexibility skin
- 85 percent of people noticed that their skin became more radiant
- 90 percent of people liked the smell and texture of the cream
- High molecular hyaluronic acid - moisturizes the skin and gives it elasticity
- Vitamin E - moisturizes the skin, makes it elastic and soft and protects it from premature aging
- Shea butter - has antioxidant properties, moisturizes, smoothes and regenerates
- Trio-Molecular® formula - facilitates the absorption of active substances deep into the skin,
Supports oxygenation of skin cells and anti-aging
How to use:
Apply ra and / or in the evening on perfectly cleansed and toned skin of the face, neck and décolleté, gently massaging from the bottom up.
For an even better morning refreshing, combine with a light moisturizing emulsion from the same series.